Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there im new to this forum and would like to order CRABS option 3 with FPU but fpu is out of stock it says. Also I live in Ontario Canada and would like to know the shipping time and cost? My car is a 2009 G6 GT Coupe 3.5L. Any feedback would be appreciated. I was just about to order the K and N Typhoon but everyone on here seems to think CRABS is the best so I think ive changed my mind if the price is right.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I ordered CRABS when I lived in Ontario and didn't find the shipping too be that bad even with the customs and everything. It was definitely worth it. Sorry I don't remember the actually shipping charge but that was probably over a year ago now. I'm sure Lampoon knows something about the front pipe upgrade. He'll see this post soon enough, or you could PM him.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
only the 3.6 is out of stock. There are plenty of 3.5 & 3.9 Crabs....but Im not a vendor here so its best to contact Crabs through the website. ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
only the 3.6 is out of stock. There are plenty of 3.5 & 3.9 Crabs....but Im not a vendor here so its best to contact Crabs through the website. ;)
Would you just so happen to know when or if the 3.6 will be in stock. Just thought maybe a little birdy told you or something... :p

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
I heard they were remaking the 3.6 TBI coupler and a tester was in the mail today.
I wonder who will take possession of the newest & the BEST PINCHIN 3.6 CRAB EVER!

well....thats what I heard. It could be just rumor & speculation....lolololol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the feedback guys, ill go on the crabs site and see what I can do. I guess after that ill be lookin into the WAMS tune. Is it just a direct swap out of my stock one? Do I have to send anything or just wait until I get it and swap it for the stock tune?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts