Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to be nice to the fiance and wash and wax the G for her. It really needs a nice clay and swirl remover used on it, but this was just something quick to clean it up and make it shine some. Not bad looking for 50,000 miles...

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks real sharp, if you get a chance come out to South Dakota and do mine that would be awesome haha hell I'll even supply the beers

·
Registered
80 Posts
haha see ya tomorrow, you gotta tell me how you got it so clean though. Sadly I live on gravel so no matter what it's terrible to keep my car clean but I would love for it to look like that

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly all I did was wash it with meguiars gold class, dry it with a leather shamois, wax the car and wheels with turtle wax liquid wax, let it dry to a haze, take it off with a microfiber cloth, put some tire dressing on and thats what you have.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
What did you use the clean the wheels before you waxed them? I don't think I ever had mine THAT clean, except when I bought it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.