Pontiac G6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Dude ur car is lookin SICK as hell! I love iit. All the work u have done is super niice. i too have the 'duplicolor' paint that i did my interiors with i think im gonna give it a go on my headlights and do the eyelids as u did yours...hopefully it comes out ok. but idk tho wen the sun isnt out my car looks semi-greyish. Also Can u tell me some of the performance mods u did that u would really vouch for, PM please im really tryna give my 6 an edge

THANKS & iits lookin GREAT~

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
:beer: Thanks... appreciate it. As far as performance mods there are only a few for my 3.5... Intake, Exhaust, and Tune. You can definitly compliment these mods with Motor Mount Inserts, and Strut Tower Brace. One of my first mods besides tint was Lowering Springs. they really make a difference in handeling, and they look good.

·
Registered
246 Posts
i thought about lowering springs but i dont want my car to scrape wen going down steep driveways and etc. it already does sometimes!

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Car looks sick man. Love everything you've done with it.

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Bought some Figure grilles. Bought black but they kinda disapeared. so I painted them chrome. They were Okay...I really didnt like them that much, and they just attach using zip ties.

did you ever have any problems with these?? i think they still look good and its a lot different compared to the orginal boring lower grilles.

i love the recessed but im not paying 250 bucks for them right now

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks good

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
got a great deal on these a few weeks ago (thanks Abbysul for the heads up), Love the way they look!

Love it! Where did you get those if you don't mind me asking?

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Yea I do, I'll check it out thanks.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Water yours is coming along nicely

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
^ Thanks Man!! :beer:

Got my aLien Lids in the mail on Friday.

Man these things are Badass! I was able to tell right off the bat that aLienationz put alot of work into these. very nice. I love the way they look, and paint matches perfect too. Ill get more pics when I get a chance. Thanks again aLien!!

·
Banned
240 Posts
Is glad u like em bro.. nice to see what the ones I make look like on a car. Awesome stuff man.

CPT

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
^ Thanks Man!! :beer:

Got my aLien Lids in the mail on Friday.

Man these things are Badass! I was able to tell right off the bat that aLienationz put alot of work into these. very nice. I love the way they look, and paint matches perfect too. Ill get more pics when I get a chance. Thanks again aLien!!

Nice!!! Those look sweet.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts