Pontiac G6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
^ Thanks Man!! :beer:

Got my aLien Lids in the mail on Friday.

Man these things are Badass! I was able to tell right off the bat that aLienationz put alot of work into these. very nice. I love the way they look, and paint matches perfect too. Ill get more pics when I get a chance. Thanks again aLien!!

dude those look so much better then the standard black eye lid tape, how much did they run for both and was the install hard..have you had any problems with them becoming loose or dispositioning since install?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I also put some small led's on the floorboards and in the a/c vents. heres the best picture i was able to get. their not really bright so they match the interior light perfect.

Thats about it for now Just waiting on exhaust to get shipped (hopefully next week), and gonna paint the engine cover, and debating weather or not to black out all my chrome.
these look really clean, how did you go about adding the led's to the ac vents and such?

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
I havnt posted updates of the 6 in a minute, Ive done a few more mods.....

Grounding Kit

Makes me sick to lok at those bare MAf wires....(Damn dealer) Guess Ill be redoing those next weekend.

The ol' light up the rear window switch mod

Upper recessed grilles

Got in on that good deal on the sill plates

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sick G6 waterfowler!
I'm loving all that chrome.
Debadging these cars makes them look clean. I don't think i would want to debage my gxp badges though.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
ooh I like the cap. I found ones that were made of billet aluminum I think.. They looked really nice but couldn't find any actually for sale. ha
Where did you find that one?

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
^ not too bad. One of them (i think it was the front) was super easy take out the old put in the new. The other( i think it was the rear) was a little bit harder. my hardest problem was getting the clearance to give it enough torque for the inital loosening of the MM bolt. but after that you just have to lift the engine a little for clearance. Not too difficult but well worth it.

·
Legend
782 Posts
where did you get those quicklifts and for how much? were they hard to install?

121 - 140 of 155 Posts