Pontiac G6 Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Legend
782 Posts
Those are nice but woah I was not expecting that high of a price :eek: I think ill just get cheap ones and give them a whirl lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
245 Posts
I also put some small led's on the floorboards and in the a/c vents. heres the best picture i was able to get. their not really bright so they match the interior light perfect.

Thats about it for now Just waiting on exhaust to get shipped (hopefully next week), and gonna paint the engine cover, and debating weather or not to black out all my chrome.
how did you put the LED's in the vents? I have been wanting to do the same thing, But I am having trouble figuring out how to do it!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Waterfowler

Could you tell a lady where she could purchase a new throttle control body for a Pontiac 2006 G6 GTP? I am desperate and can't find one. Maybe I am not looking in the right places but I know you would know.

Thanks,
courtmel:):)

·
Platinum Member
51 Posts
Car looks really nice man! it has definitely inspired me to find some matching upper grills, paint on my eyelids, and possibly smoke my tails (lightly). I really love the GXP rims, but I cannot find them ANYWHERE that isn't over a grand. I would love to lower my car but I just can't with all the snow.

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
I bought some chrome Eagle Eyes a few months ago and the first time it rained they got some condensation. It dried pretty quick and a few days later it rained and one headlight stayed dry but the other had a lot of water in it. After it dried it looked like there was some black residue in the front corner and crevices of the chrome. But after cracking them open it was like the chrome was gone.

So I decided to sand them down and go body color matched.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you paint all the wires under the hood or just replace them with red ones?

What ever happened to those alien eyelids? because in your progression you had the painted stocks, then aliens, then back to the painted stocks and now eagles.

By the way i just went through your entire progression and your 6 is amazing. you motivate me to work on my 6's appearance not just her performance!

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. I have the grounding kit which is red, and so are my spark plug wires, and amp power wire. I like the look.
I still have the alien lids but they're in storage. They looked good from the front but I never liked the way they looked on the sides. They stood up to high. I sanded them down and it helped but I wasn't 100% I guess.

·
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #151 (Edited)
Well. Re did my complete rear suspension a few weeks ago and this last weekend I decided to get started on my oil leaks. Since I have to replace the front crankshaft seal, oil pan gasket, and rear main seal. Figured it would be easier just to pull the whole engine. So here's where I'm at. I think I'm going to take a week and clean up my engine bay and engine before putting her back in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good job on your car; nice upgrades. I noticed the NV front; I bought my car when I lived in the Reno area; Winkel Pontiac.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts