Pontiac G6 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
How is this car in the snow? I mean, I know a regular FWD sedan isn't the best thing to drive in the snow, but as far as the stock tires on a GT or GTP, does it handle decently? I currently have a 1999 Buick Regal and it isn't too bad in the snow...

Don't own one yet, looking to buy a GTP sedan when its available.

From Westchester County, NY.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You are all complaining. I live in the snow capital of the U.S... Buffalo NY today is one week into spring and we have 15 plus inches that have fell in the past day with more on the way! Although I am impressed with my G6 it handles well in the snow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well I'm in Buffalo NY so I know snow! I just baught a G6 and it handles well in the snow. Fortunatly i just got my car so it won't see serious snow fall till next year(i hope). But so far so good with moderate snow fall. My only fear is that the G6 rides low, so deep snow can pose a threat. We had 10in. and it plowed through it well

·
Registered
77 Posts
Waterloo, Ontario Canada - 1 hour from London and 1 hour from Toronto.

Have had my G6 since October - and we had some nice snow falls here. The really deep snow is intersted cuz, Yeah the car is low...but, It seemed to plow through without any troubles.

My previous car (2001 Cav Z24) was good too but the Traction control on the G6's really helps. You don't spin and make ice....gotta love it!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.