Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Then when you do get these added extras... every cop in town will be watching... :eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts
the only thing i dislike about g6's, especially on the coupes.. and this performance coupe.. the headlights don't do the car justice at all, they look alittle awkward.. can anybody agree on that?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I definatly can, which is why I went with painting them black to break them up a little bit, they are just to bulky and way to much chrome!!

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
thunkele said:
the only thing i dislike about g6's, especially on the coupes.. and this performance coupe.. the headlights don't do the car justice at all, they look alittle awkward.. can anybody agree on that?
Personally, I like the headlights. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I would describe the headlights as unusual. They definitely stick out, especially on the black coupes. They are just so massive. I have the headlight covers just haven't gotten around to install them. Hey SimplyRed. how did you go about painting the headlights - a how to?

·
Registered
34 Posts
dont you guys think that tail spoiler is a little to big for the car, unless if you have a wide body and that bumper...i too like the hood..i want it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts