Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Anyone have any info? Searched on the site a bit and only came up with kits from RKsport, AIT, and a few others. Honestly I wasnt very hot on any of them, they either were trying to look like a GTO or just didnt flow naturally with the design of the car. IMO the weak point of the G6s great clean design has always been the front bumper.. I think the normal bumper sits too high, and I havent seen any lips besides AIT on the market to remedy that, and im not too much a fan of the "toothy" gxp grill...

btw Im new here, and coming from the vw scene, im not used to all this body kit talk.. we used to just swap front lips and throw on some $400 coilovers and call it a day. Id love this kit on my g6, I pretty much need it!

· Registered
21 Posts
Keep dreaming on that kit. That's a one off from Roush they did for SEMA.

The only aftermarket body kit's i know of are the Ait and Razzi No RKsport. GM makes the GXP style kit and a add on type kit for the base model bumpers. The only lip kit is an aftermarket kit on ebay for the GXP style kit. I went with the 2009.5/2010 front bumper b/c it look's more aggresive.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

I rather like the Extreme Dimensions kit, because its close in concept, but the Roush kit is AMAZING. Id like to find the thread where someone was talking about having a custom kit series made and gauge some interest if anyone would want one.. Looks clean like an RSX, but G6 Style!

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
I emailed them many times & even called and left msgs and no one at Roushe
would return emails or phone calls. I think that was in 07 or possibly 2008.
I cant remember.

They arnt making it. Nor are there any other Yellow G6's.... lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.