Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2861 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post anything that you did to your G6 Sedan/Coupe, GT, GTP, GXP.

I drove to home depot. Felt like a little interstate drive so I took her up to 100mph for a minute or so. I needed the speed. Ahhhhhhhhhhh:p

·
Registered
586 Posts
100mph, that's it? :) My cruise is set at 80mph on my drive home from work. 125 has been my fastest so far, I keep pushing it a little bit more each time, still waiting for the speed limiter to kick in.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Over the weekend, I replace my battery with an optima red top. FYI, for those people looking to get a new battery or upgrade. The OEM fit optima battery can hardly ever be found at local parts stores, so i had to go with the next larger one (720), it fits perfectly except that it's a little taller, so the battery cover wont snap back on. It's no big deal for me though, because it was broken previously by a mechanic that didn't know how to get it off, so it only had one snap left. I highly recommend the Optima red tops, they are about twice the price of other batteries, but you will probably never have to buy another one. They last forever, and I have never had one die on me yet!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Over the weekend, I replace my battery with an optima red top. FYI, for those people looking to get a new battery or upgrade. The OEM fit optima battery can hardly ever be found at local parts stores, so i had to go with the next larger one (720), it fits perfectly except that it's a little taller, so the battery cover wont snap back on. It's no big deal for me though, because it was broken previously by a mechanic that didn't know how to get it off, so it only had one snap left. I highly recommend the Optima red tops, they are about twice the price of other batteries, but you will probably never have to buy another one. They last forever, and I have never had one die on me yet!
I have an Optima in my 1995 Z28 and put one in my girlfriends 2000 Trans Am. Awesome.

·
Registered
46 Posts
ummmmmm.. what did I do today... I finished stitching up my custom visor bag for my radar so i'm stealth :)

and i raced a mustang and won... but what else is new :)

·
Dustin
73 Posts
do you guys think i can beat a mustang v6 with my 05 g6 gt? i am real confident in my car lol beat a 04 3.5 maxima with an auto... but one it a 6 spd killed me... :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Would nee more specifics on the mustang..

and if you're full stock or not.

1 - 20 of 2861 Posts