Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought a new Pioneer Avic Z2 Dvd/Nav combo today, and what I need to know is exactly what is everything else I need to purchase to get everything working right? What exactly do I need to purchase to keep the Info center working, you know the computer on the stock radio.

So if anybody has this Navigation system installed, could you help me to get mine installed corectly the first time. I have to wait for it to get to my house, but I want to know what I need so I can have everything ready by the time it gets here. If anyone could help that would be awesome!! Thanks

Also, here is the Navigation in case anyone needs to see it:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/In-Dash/AVIC-Z2

·
Registered
30 Posts
ok here is what you need

1. metra dash kit 95-3302 this is the double din kit to mount the monitor in the dash

2. metra dash kit 99-3303 this is the DIC kit you just relocate it and extend the wires to the glovebox or center console

3. gm to Motorola standard antenna adapter this converts the small gm antenna plug to the standard plug so you can use your radio

4. a competent installer at a shop or yourself if you are handy and know what your doing

ps. don't go to best buy or circuit city for install they are not competent

good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome man, thanks very much. I'll let you know how it goes and I'll take pictures when everything gets in!

·
Registered
30 Posts
cool good luck.. are you putting any amps or speakers/subs and stuff in too?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts