Pontiac G6 Forum banner

What do you like about your G6!

5K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  Artic_07 
#1 ·
Talk up your G6, if its good we want to hear it!!

I like the way it hauls ass on the highway!:D

#2 ·
OK! since I'm the only one that has anything good to say about his G6 I'll keep them coming;

It handles very nicely on the back roads. With the right set of tires it would be twice as awesome!

#4 ·
Thats funny....Im on Mustang Forums cause of my Wife's Car and your on G6 forums cause of your wife's car. Thats a hoot.

My wife tried the forums. She tried over at the Yellow Mustang forum but she took issue with something and the Mods just slammed her. She hasnt gone back to any forum since.
That really sucked cause now she wants nothing to do with car forums. She thinks they are all that way.

Mods make a big difference in a sites success. Thanks Mike for the work you do.

#6 ·
Cool and thanks!
I just talked to my wife about being active on this forum as "Ms Geewhiz" but she's not into it. I meantioned the exaust mod but she shot me down in the classic "wife" way. "I need so many other things before I worry about making my car pretty!". Women, you can't live w/o them and its illegal to shoot them (J/K).

Today I'm taking the G6 over to the local audio shop to fix a cracking noise in the rear speaker. It makes the noise when you hit a bump. Since the (Kenwood speakers w/ Fosgate amps) sound system is still under warrenty they'll fit it. That fkr sound sooooooooooooooooooooooo good (my little "what I like" part!). Which is what a metal head head banger needs in his ripe years!:banghead:

#12 ·
What do I like hmmm lets see.
1. Love the HP and torque!
2. Love the color exterior and interior
3. Factory stereo sounds awesome for factory
4. 17in wheels...dont have chrome but gonna get a set of stock chromies!
5. Love the look when lights are on. I usually run the parking lights and fog lights during the day...love that
6. Overall interior room and trunk space
7. Love how it is very responsive when you hit the gas to pass
8. heated seats and remote start are great up here in MN
9. Love the Panoramic Roof
10. DIC

#15 ·
I like how I can run her at 1900 rpm doing 63-65 mph

#18 ·
i love everything about my car!!!

#19 ·
The best thing i like about my G6 is that its paid for!
I love the stock HP and torque.
The leather seats and interior design is awesome.
I love the zippin in and out of traffic.
The red light racing other makes and models.
I cant wait until it warms up again over here.

#21 ·
no kudos still making payments but paying it off next month! yay

#22 ·
Wow! I dont know how you guys are paying yours off so quick!! But what i love about my g6 are...

1. My remote start - It comes in handy with these 30 degree days!! Also during the hot 85 and 90 degree days as well!
2. My sunroof!! I can't wait for summer!! :)
3. The seats - They just seem.. so right!
4. My Steering wheel controls - I don't know why, but I just can't live without those things!
5. Flying by the 4 cylinder g6's on the highway. I know it's mean, but fun!

#23 ·
I invest my money and save. I make alot of money for my age. Being sucessful is really important to me. Im a Project Controls Engineer for nuclear and fossil power plants. I travel alot and I hate it but hey its money and its seeing what I have not seen before. Plus when im 40 ill never have to work again!!! YAY

#30 ·
Pontiacs are awesome!!!

#31 ·
Love the fact that I "seem" to have the only stock '05 GT with a panoramic roof in the area. In my travels, I never saw another either. All the options that came with her are still enjoyed. I can't wait til I can wash off all that winter dirt again & open up that roof!

I'm doing further research on the possibility of adding an XM or Sirius. Back when I first got her, the possibilities available were a turn off. Perhaps technology has improved in nearly four years (& perhaps not). It wouldn't be a self installation though... :eek: I want THE CAR to retain it's original appearance.:cool:

#35 ·
I drive my truck most of the time, but when I am in the GTP, I take FULL advantage of its benifits!
Love the cornering ability, the power of the VVT v6, the remote start for when it gets cold.
Look forward to the installation of the GT-R exhaust, tint, CAI, and possibly a set of TSW wheels, and slotted rotors, with painted calipers, to compliment the car more (not in this particular order).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.