Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it might be fun for everyone to post what they have done to their rides. So I guess I'll start. Pulled off all the wheels replaced the brake pads and rotors F & R while I had the wheels off I cleaned the inside of each wheel and each wheel well. Inspected suspension parts. Also got new tire's. Last Detailed the interior / Shampooed carpets and floor mats Then waxed the paint. Look's like new. Can't wait to go for a ride with the top down. I just purchased the car and I 'am very happy with it. So until I get running the way I want I'll be working on this thing everyday. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What have I done today

I've done quite a bit to the car so far. Front and rear brake pads with rotors / new tires , replaced two wheels. They were bent the previous owner must of hit a large pot hole to bend two of them but they were without a dought bent. Lower control arms with ball joints. Cleaned & detailed the inside and out. Found some rattles here and there then fixed them. I actually found a soda can under the back seat. I imagine you could guess what that sounded liked. After all that this car drives really well. Only thing left to do is spark plugs and cables. Already did the LOF and air filter. I've always wanted one of these cars but just wasn't in the cards when they were new. I was upset when they quit production of the G6 and then Pontiac itself. I think they should have quit the Buick line and not the Pontiac's but that life. I really can't say how much I just love the car. With the weather getting nice here in Reno it's so much fun with the top down.
Thanks for all the great info on this forum. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts