Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fello g6ers just wondering if anyone out there had any idea of what brand of hid to put in my 07 gtp also I would like to no where I got order them and a set of painted calibers thanks everyone for your help

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I've read about a lot of great success with DDMTuning HID kits, but I have read about people having problems with the ballasts, but in reality I would say they seem to have about an 80% chance of working without problems, so long as it's installed and mounted correctly.

You could paint the calipers either on or off the car, using either spray paint or a brush and caliper paint. Autozone sells a kit where you can just brush it on while it's still on the car. I decided to just get a can of high heat enamel spray paint, I removed the calipers but didn't disconnect the brake line, I just hung it with a coat hanger and painted it, I put paper behind it to prevent over spray everywhere. I also pulled the brackets and painted those. Be sure to clean the parts really well using Brake Parts Cleaner and a steel brush. The cleaner you get it, the better the paint sticks and the better it looks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts