Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· 2009 Carbon Black 6
93 Posts
Well you can do many things. The most popular is HID conversion. for bright white you will want 5000k or 6000k for a light blue hue. You can buy the HID kits from almost any one. A forum favorite is DDM tuning. $30 for lifetime warranty. If you have never done HID (which based on your post I'm gonna bet that you haven't) there are how-to's located on this website. You could also just do SilverStar bulbs found at your local auto parts store. They will be a tad brighter but what I think you are referring to is an HID upgrade. I had 8000k and now i have 10000k (headlights and fogs) I love them. I will never go back to stock halogen. I have had them in previous vehicles also. Hope this helped.

Reactions: waterfowler76

· Varsity Squad
751 Posts
CONGRATS on your G6, and welcome to the site. I purchased some Luminics ultra white 5150K bulbs and they made a HUGE difference. I ordered them off the internet and replaced highs, lows, and fogs with them and have been extremely pleased with them. They are an OE style so you just have to pull out your old bulbs and put in the new ones!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.