Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to make my 07 gt coupe more loud and tough, only prob is i was thinkin bout getting dual and then i saw that i only have one hole on my bumber for exuast tips? what do i do about that? and would it be better to get a whole new exuast or would a muffler do just fine, for hp and sound?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,354 Posts
That back valance on the lower part of your rear fascia (Bumper) can be replaced with the GTP dual out back valance. You could then buy an aftermarket bolt on or fabricate your own exhaust from there. Keep in mind (with these engine platforms) you need some back pressure for the engine to work properly so dont put on some 3" dual non pressure super system or you will decrease performance. lol

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
I guess we're {GT-R} not supposed to give {GT-R} specific endorsements, so if {GT-R} you want BOTH a deep {GT-R} roar sound and {GT-R} more HP, I really can't {GT-R} give any advice ;)

·
G6ToPLeTBaCK~
29 Posts
i got my resonator replaced with a straight pipe, im not sure if it gives me any performance but it sure does make it more deep sounding. only cost about $90 with parts n labor. :)

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats sounds like a good idea, and is yours just a single exhaust?

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and any recordings of the sound?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts