Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
tint the windows and add some ground effects here is a link for a set on ebay hhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-G6-GTP-Sedan-Ground-Effects-Red-12499829-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c1410e115QQitemZ120595734805QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
headlights, either paint the inside, or get eagle eyes

tint tails - all 3

debadge

tint windows

i would say dart over lays but red is the only exception imo

maybe some recessed grilles

·
Registered
12 Posts
lower it, tint everything (including tail lights) black rims, take off the Pontiac emblem.(the triangle), maybe chrome door handles. definetly tiddy up that trunk ;) exhaust system, or mufflers.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
- Debadge all of it except the GTP
- Put a GTP on your front grill like the GTO
- Put chrome tips on the exhaust
- Tint windows
- Ground kit
- Better rims
- Paint or blackout your chrome window trim
- 5000k HID (by DDM tuning)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Paint it tie dye. Just kidding...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
- Debadge all of it except the GTP
- Put a GTP on your front grill like the GTO
- Put chrome tips on the exhaust
- Tint windows
- Ground kit
- Better rims
- Paint or blackout your chrome window trim
- 5000k HID (by DDM tuning)
so you mean strip even the pontiac dart off the back?

would taking those off leave any kinds of marks?
and for tips.. would i just replace the entire exhaust, or should i just get tips welded on?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I wouldn't remove the dart, personally, I like the dart. IF you add black rims, you may want to add black overlays to your darts though. Also, depending on how much your car sits in the sun and what year it is, the paint may be a little faded under the letters after you debadge. I took the letters off my 05 and saw no difference in paint. Use goo-gone and fishing line to remove the pontiac and g6 letters and it should leave no residue.

IF you want a performance upgrade you should replace your entire exhaust. Buy the GT-R from Classic Performance many people say it's the best.

Also, I would say get the recessed upper grilles and paint them red. They're one of my favorite performance mods.
And you can paint your calipers. Probably either black or red.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wouldn't remove the dart, personally, I like the dart. IF you add black rims, you may want to add black overlays to your darts though. Also, depending on how much your car sits in the sun and what year it is, the paint may be a little faded under the letters after you debadge. I took the letters off my 05 and saw no difference in paint. Use goo-gone and fishing line to remove the pontiac and g6 letters and it should leave no residue.

IF you want a performance upgrade you should replace your entire exhaust. Buy the GT-R from Classic Performance many people say it's the best.

Also, I would say get the recessed upper grilles and paint them red. They're one of my favorite performance mods.
And you can paint your calipers. Probably either black or red.
so what would i do in the case of faded paint?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.