Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, got a 4 banger g6.

I was wondering, what are the stock dimensions of these wheels? bolt pattern, offset, etc, etc.

Also, I have the ugly, shitty steel wheels with hubcaps right now. So I'm wondering, what other wheels from other GM's are compatible??

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
your rims is probably 17", you can determine that from the tire's sidewall, bolt pattern is 5x110. Any other OEM G6 rim will fit the G6 or most other GM rims that have a 5x110 bolt pattern will fit

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
they could be the 16s...thats what mine are...i got your exact same problem. like dmanj said....any 5x110 will work..does your tires last set of numbers say R16? or R17?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, they are definitely 17" rims, I just bent ANOTHER one of these POS spoked steel wheels............URRRGH! I swear this is the 4th time I've had a bent one this year!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for an upgrade?

·
M6 G6 GTP
25 Posts
Find a set of 18" GTP wheels and tires, they come up on the FS section often. You can always find a set of them on eBay too...

Just my $.02

edit: Are you hitting potholes or curbs to bend your steel wheels?

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
I wanted to put 20s on my car but there are potholes in every inch of the road you could hide dead bodies in. (swear)!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts