Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have been dabbling in custom stuff and some CF work and I wanna dress up the emblems on the 6. I dunno if i should start from scratch, or modify the existing emblem... any input. Here is just a sample of what i've done in the past.

·
Registered
292 Posts
hey those look pretty cool! The Chev Impala looks good, for the 6 you could make CF darts, might look like those blacked out except when you look at them close up.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Oh, those are sweet!

Making Custom G6 emblems would be pretty BA! I would def buy some!

Like if you put a dart in between the G and the 6... I would like that a lot, I think! :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Bump to an older thread - seeing if the originator of the thread has been able to produce any emblems and if so information on how we may be able to purchase.
Thank you
David

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not yet, i've been dabbling with these as of late... if there is some interest, i'll get to work on something for the 6

·
Registered
441 Posts
I don't know if I can speak for everyone, but that chrome/black/red (mitsu as an example) looks sick. I would def be interested if given a ballpark on cost. If its 10-20 bucks per emblem i'm game, if its 30-50 per emblem, I'd really have to think about it haha. Awesome work btw, simply awesome

·
Registered
441 Posts
So just as thoughts and perhaps I'm an idiot - but i saw some of the other emblems that were longer and rectangles, what about some emblems that have the g6ownersclub.com written on them and they could go on the fender/doors... could be a bad idea but if done right i'd be interested.
As well, any ideas on a rough $$ amount?

·
Registered
53 Posts
So just as thoughts and perhaps I'm an idiot - but i saw some of the other emblems that were longer and rectangles, what about some emblems that have the g6ownersclub.com written on them and they could go on the fender/doors... could be a bad idea but if done right i'd be interested.
As well, any ideas on a rough $$ amount?
are u sayen like to put that where the gm emblem is on the car

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yeah - I'm debating on removing them as of now but worried b/c their might be a hole, but if there is then the emblem would fit over it perfectly. I'm not talking the longer 5-7 inch ones they posted, but perhaps something in between - just ideas at this point.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I will be removing mine today, will take pics as well - but, use a hair dryer, almost all adhesives will lose their 'strength' at certain heat. My favorite thing (used on a VW and a Ford emblem) was getting it hot w/ hair dryer and then sliding a piece of fishing line behind it - dunno if it will work on these tho haha.

·
Registered
441 Posts
In was able to remove all the emblems I wanted to, took a flat head screwdriver wrapped in masking tape and a hair dryer - no issues.

Any word on the emblems tho? Saw some 'factory looking' but different colors fro 12-15.00 a piece, will these be roughly the same? If you don't want to post it on the board, please PM me and let me know

1 - 20 of 39 Posts