Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
o6g6 gottastart somewhere
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi, just wanted to share some info about myself ive got a 06 g6 nothing special but by spring it should be, kinda making it a sleeper its hard to do two thing that you love which is cars and music but as the far as the car goes ive got a dual lower rear valance on order as of right now. any suggestions on a muffler that will make it sound good ? like two mufflers or just one with two outlets so many options to choose from. in a few weeks my rims will be delivered and im trying to get a good deal on a cold air intake other than that im kinda not sure what to do after that. ive always worked on older cars and trucks this is the first newer car ive got a chance to do some mods so any suggestions on what i should do.
now as far as my other love (music) im in a band called ThaTcheT its like a heavier version of seether not a thrash band or death metal but we like it heavy, ive been in the band for 2 years and everything is coming together. but this is just a hello so if anybody has any suggestions or just want to shoot the shit about cars im ready to listen.
later kevin

·
o6g6 gottastart somewhere
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah we have some demo music it sounds kinda crappy but thats why they call it a demo if you are interested in listening to we have some of them posted on myspace the URL is www.myspace.com/thatchetmusic hope you like it, also are band likes it when people tells us what they personally thinks about the tunes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts