Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking around for months now trying to decide if i wanted chrome wheels or black wheels with the chrome lip..i have finally decided to get the black wheels with the chrome lip..do you guy have any idea of what size or design would look best?..thanks please help!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have been looking around for months now trying to decide if i wanted chrome wheels or black wheels with the chrome lip..i have finally decided to get the black wheels with the chrome lip..do you guy have any idea of what size or design would look best?..thanks please help!!
As far as size, most on here will tell you get 18 inch wheels but I think 20 inch wheels are the perfect fit. I had a 225-35-20 tire and did not like how small the tire was so I moved up to 245-35-20. Oh, and my wheel is a 8.5 width so dont let them tell you it wont fit. I would go with a smaller wheel if you want to keep your gas mileage though. The tires I have kill it but I like the way they look so I deal with it. They do not look too big and there is actually room left to work with but that would be overdoing it in my opinon. As far as design, I think that is a personal preferance. Just look at some pics of g6 with wheels on them and see which ones look best to you. Good luck!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Are those the biggest 18" you can put on, I'm getting new tyres soon cause I hate the Goodyears that's on it. I want to bump up to put as much meat on the road that I can. Thx

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, i was actually looking at those a couple of days ago, and they look amazing...would i be able to fit 20'' on my g6?

·
TC...yea hit that button
99 Posts
Here's what I have(18's & 225/50) on my white sedan....looks sick. I'll make my own thread one of these days and share. But here's a nice bimmer for now...

PS- and I added my black Pontiac center caps from my GAGT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts