Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I just got a 2006 Pontiac G6 and I'm looking to replace the stereo. The stereo is a 2 Din Pioneer and this'll be my first time doing this.

I need a wiring harness, but Best Buy has one that's $150 bucks... trying to find a cheaper one if possible. Can anyone tell me which one(s) would work best? I just want to make sure I have the warning chymes/sounds. My steering wheel does not have audio control, only cruise control.

My car is a 4 door sedan, 3.5l v6, does have OnStar, but I do not have it activated or even want it.

Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
I Was just about to post something about this until I saw your post.. I need a wiring harness too but I ain't trying to spend $140 for some wires.. I hope someone responds

·
Registered
7 Posts
Future reference, if you buy your head unit directly from Crutchfield, you get huge discounts on the harnesses and extra installation gear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also had a question about this.... if i buy the metra kit do i need another harness if i do have the monsoon system or does the metra kit take care of the amp issue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts