Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys? I'm in the process of moding my g6 on a budget, and was going to chop the springs till a can buy actual ones. How much material should be cut off for a two inch drop?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dont chop your springs, i would just wait until you can afford to buy the nice ones. Chopping them does nothing but make your ride really uncomfortable and it can also mess up your suspension if you hit a bump too hard with cut springs. I had a ricer honda with cut springs and it was the worst thing to ever happen to me lol! but thats just my two cents, i dont want to see you mess your car up :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont chop your springs, i would just wait until you can afford to buy the nice ones. Chopping them does nothing but make your ride really uncomfortable and it can also mess up your suspension if you hit a bump too hard with cut springs. I had a ricer honda with cut springs and it was the worst thing to ever happen to me lol! but thats just my two cents, i dont want to see you mess your car up :)

Thanks for the advice, I'm stuck right now with continuing on with the g6 or starting another project, if I the money for both that would be great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
what is the best lowering coils you can buy for a 2007

1 - 6 of 6 Posts