Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!! I have a stealth grey GTP coupe. I've had it about 2 months, and I'm in the process of adding a few things to it. Right now it just has some headlight covers, so it pretty much looks like most coupes. I'm getting a sweet spoiler for Christmas, so after that I will be putting up some pictures. I'm up for talking to anyone so give me a buzz anytime.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Congrats on the ride. Welcome to the site! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No pics right now, but will soon after spoiler is put on. The spoiler I'm getting is the one you put on another topic:

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=620

Just have to scroll down a little bit, but I'm sure you remember which one I'm talking about.

I can't wait to get it put on. My car hasn't felt the same since I saw pictures of one with a spoiler.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think the coupes look...awkward without spoilers. I think they sloped the end too much.

This is the reason I'm hesitating buying one. There is too much dead space between the end of the door and the end of the car, compared to other coupes, and it looks awkward. That, and the trunk slopes way too much without a spoiler.

Just my .02.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The "sweet spoiler" as I call it changes everything on the coupes. I think they should all come with one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I'm enjoying it everyday. I still love the stealth grey color. You definitely have me beat on the hood though. It looks awesome on your car. I have a few small things I've added that you'll be able to see when I post some pictures soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts