Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone... im 23 and just recently scored a job with a nice pay increase and am seriously looking to purchase a NICE, RELIABLE, yet SPORTY ride.... one of the cars i am seriously considering is the G6 GTP coupe. Now i have looked at quite a few forums and have seen quite the many complaints about this car, yet i try not to judge to harshly considering i have no idea what these idiots are doing to there ride. With that said i can always use great incite and or suggestions from anyone that can help me make an informed and educated purchase!!! thanks Kyle:D

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Where in Texas?
Ive owned and played with G6es since 2005.
Also, there are complaints and issues with all cars.

Ask away.....Most of us arnt salesman but if you have any questions...?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Welcome.
Keep in mind that most folks join a forum because they have a problem they need help with. That is exactly why I joined the "G6OWNERSCLUB". I also own a Mazda and I am a member of two other Mazda forums too. IMO, if you look past the distress of the owners (meaning no one is ever is a mood to talk up a car they are having problems with) you can see that the G6 is a good car to own. Yes, the G6 has problems that are common to several members here. I feel like the G6 overall is a nice car to own and I have had to, just a month ago, fight off the urge to buy (the one I speak of here is for Mrs Geewhiz) one for myself. The G6 IMO is, for the buck, a good value. Its quick, sporty and practical.

This has inspired me to start a new thread!:)

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
I didnt join cause I had a problem. I joined for fellowship and to learn more about the car & what was available mod wise. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts