Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for a post like this but couldnt find one...if someone could help me with this it would be great the dealership didnt have a clue and told me to buy a new hubcap...so i did and the noise didnt go away...

I got my 07 g6 probably 4 weeks ago with about 4506 miles on it and i have been hearing this whirling noise in the front coming from the wheels or something...i notice it especially loud when i get my car washed its like everytime the wheel makes a compleate circle it drags on something and over and over again...i hear it the most when i am going slow but i really want it to go away...thank you

mike

· MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah or 4605 something like that...right now the milage is literally 5894 yeah the guy i bought it from didnt drive it hardly at all...they just told me i needed a new hubcap so i was like alright...i really dont know a damn thing about cars so i took it to lesschwab and they told me the brakes and everything was good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.