Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have added a Facebook page (wheels for warriors) to keep people up to date on events and prizes. Please help spread the word by liking us on Facebook. Remember all (100%) the money raised will be going to help our injured troop's returning home!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually go to tri-c or did I'm at lccc now but this is like 10 minutes not even from my house so I'm in

Sent from my SCH-I510 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The show is coming up quickly so I wanted to give some updates. We have had over $3000 in raffle and giveaway prizes donated so far with new ones coming in every day. I just finalized the order for 55 trophies, man these things are expensive. We also picked up Three live bands that will be preforming (Superfly, Junkman and Dirty Little Rock Stars). Here is our current flyer with sponsors but we are updating every 600 flyers.

·
Troy
229 Posts
I wish I lived in a place where I could support things like this. Ohio is so far away

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I wish I lived in a place where I could support things like this. Ohio is so far away

Do what I did and start your own event. It takes a lot of patience, handwork and dedication but hopefully it pays off . I saw a need and a tangible way to benefit the both charities and and the people attending the show. Best way is to attend a few shows and ask them what they did, then talk to local business and see if they are interested in helping out with the cause. This show started because I got pissed after attending about 25 shows and not one of them benefitted the people that fight and fought to give them the freedom to have their shows!!

·
Troy
229 Posts
You could imagine not a lot going on in Wyoming. But I do live in a very populated town here, so it is possible. There are some car shows that come here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Milk man if i can fix my baby by then I'm definitely in. I'll take the drive from NY. A few of my friends are involved in wounded warriors here so maybe I can get a few others to join me.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BIG THANKS to Adams Polishes for their donation's
Adam's Essentials Detail Kit

200 detail spray for goodie bags

200 how to detail DVD's for goodie bags

And for the ladies Coach donated a purse to raffle off

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some of the trophies I had made for the show there is a total of 55, they're not finished but you get the idea, what do you guys think?

Toppers for cars

Toppers for motorcycles

motorcycle best in show/car kids choice best in show

motorcycle best in show/kids choice car best in show/1'st, 2'nd, 3'rd cars

·
Troy
229 Posts
Wish I could make it. I'm too far away and I'm on duty next week

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know this is far for some, But anyone in the area that can make it please show up and help support our injured troops coming home. Only 4 days away!!! Looking like we are going to have good weather for a car show.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts