Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are posts about this same topic, but i'm trying to find out how many people are actually having the problem with the system thinking the doors are ajar when they are not. I have tracked it down to my passenger front door, and for awhile I just had to slam the door then I finally got aggravated and took it into the shop. They 'oiled and repositioned the door' - okay so they threw some wd-40 and closed it a few times - awesome. Now its to the point where no matter what it doesn't turn off and i'm not about to start slamming the door again.
i am going to take it into the shop tomorrow or this weekend for warranty work, should I just have them replace everything or is this a known issue from the dealership or what should be my course of attack?
Thank you
David

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish - as of right now the dealership is 'backed up' and they can't take the car till this weekend. Went in once, was okay for about a month, going to request they replace the sensors/module in there. I will keep you posted - hope you get yours fixed as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.