Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I can find the headlights in this picture. They look like the manufacture ones but black rather than chrome. They are not halos.

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is a set on eBay that I got that are very similar to those. Just search black G6 headlights on eBay.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
eBay

This is what I found on ebay, it's that style but with the amber reflectors instead of the clear ones. This is what many have gotten. BUT I've read stories about them leaking and causing issues.
I'm in the processes of getting my lights to look like that, But I'll be cracking them open and painting it myself

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eBay

This is what I found on ebay, it's that style but with the amber reflectors instead of the clear ones. This is what many have gotten. BUT I've read stories about them leaking and causing issues.
I'm in the processes of getting my lights to look like that, But I'll be cracking them open and painting it myself
Lol I could not find those. Thanks for the link.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
No Problem!
but look around, From what I gather there are other sellers and therefore other levels of quality...

·
Registered
190 Posts
eBay

Yup, those are the ones. I did have leaking issues in one light, but I did get it replaced free of charge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts