Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 G6 GT with the Monsoon stereo. I want to find out what the option code is on the Sales Codes sticker for this vehicle, but can't find it. Any ideas? I want to buy a used 08 Monsoon stereo (gain the coveted aux input), and want to make sure I'm ordering the correct option coded radio to replace mine with. Thanks all!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I have an 07 G6 GT with the Monsoon stereo. I want to find out what the option code is on the Sales Codes sticker for this vehicle, but can't find it. Any ideas? I want to buy a used 08 Monsoon stereo (gain the coveted aux input), and want to make sure I'm ordering the correct option coded radio to replace mine with. Thanks all!
Should be an RPO list sticker inside the glove box. The radio codes start with U.

UC6
Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, RDS, Multiple Compact Disc, Auto Tone Control, Clock, ETR

UEM
Alarm - Park Brake

UE1
Communication System - Vehicle, GPS 1

UK3
Control - Steering Wheel, Accessory

UN0
Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, CD, Auto Tone, Clock, ETR

UZ6
Speaker System - 6, Premium

U1C
Radio - AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, CD, Clock, ETR

U19
Speedometer - Instrument, Kilometers and Miles, Kilometer Odometer

U2K
Digital Audio System - S-Band

U73
Antenna - Fixed, Radio

U77
Antenna - Rear Window, Radio

U85
Speaker System - 8, Quad Front Door Mounted, Shelf Quad, Amplifier

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah!!!

Thanks Greenman - found em!

Do you or anybody know if a '08 Monsoon stereo would go in a '07 that has a Monsoon? I currently have the mid-level '07 Monsoon (no cd changer) that is having problems (speaker noises when off, fading volumes in various speakers, fits of blaring static, etc.), and want to replace with an '08 so I also get the aux input. Anybody know?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts