Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Decepticon
65 Posts
The link didn't work for me, but you can always start with something as simple as tinting the tail lights and windows. That alone changes the look of a car.

·
Decepticon
65 Posts
I pondered on painting mine for the longest and eventually the color grew on me. Its blue-gold metallic, but I must be color blind, because it looks grey to me. If I were you I would tint the tails and windows and go from there. The color could grow on you as well. Unless you absolutely hate gold lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Listen to scarred I have the same blue/gold metallic and I didnt like it. Then i dipped my wheels and spoiler black and it grew on me. now my wheels, gas cap, molding strips and more are black lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Listen to scarred I have the same blue/gold metallic and I didnt like it. Then i dipped my wheels and spoiler black and it grew on me. now my wheels, gas cap, molding strips and more are black lol
can you post a picture? I have blue gold metallic and I am at a stand still for wheel colors... black or gold? so confused. :confused:

·
Decepticon
65 Posts
can you post a picture? I have blue gold metallic and I am at a stand still for wheel colors... black or gold? so confused. :confused:
Click my G6 thread in my signature. Mine has black wheels as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Click my G6 thread in my signature. Mine has black wheels as well.
nice, do you know a good tutorial for plasti dipping your rims? I guess im doing mine black because i just blacked out my tail lights and they look awesome. :D

sorry to thread jack.
@op,
I'd start with tinting your tail lights, I just did mine and they look awesome. You can do it yourself for $50. I'm a novice at car modding and this was easy for me. took me a little bit of time but thats because of waiting for them to dry between each coat. took around 3 hours. ill post a link to my thread with pictures when i get it up.

edit: link to tail lights thread:

http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=144321#post144321

1 - 8 of 8 Posts