Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, where's Matt? I've notice I haven't seen any posting from him in a while? Did he just get his 2006 coupe and run off and leave us? :p

·
Registered
423 Posts
yea, same here.....just wondering????

maybe its finals week or something?

hope he hasn't had any close encounters of the "deer kind" or his steering didn't 'lock up' on him!!!!!

MATT, WHERE ARE YOU??????

·
Registered
423 Posts
HEY MATT!!!

DUDE, if you need 'Bail Money', just get word to us somehow. between the 300+ G6OC Members, we might be able to scrape up 'Fifty Bucks' for ya....after all, tomorrow is PAYDAY for alot of us!!!! (well, at least for those of us who still HAVE jobs!!)

"Where, oh where, are you tonight, how could you leave us here all alone?

we searched this entire website and thought we had found a true friend,

you said you'd never leave us, but now (farting noise) you are gone....." :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Found!!! 1 MHADDEN......

.....yes, i AM good for something! i received an email from matt saying that he HAS INDEED been busy with tests and all at Purdue. thats the GOOD news.

now, for the BAD news; Mr Hadden has also had a 'CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE "DEER" KIND' and apparently it was really 'UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL' (sorry, its the movie buff coming out in me). like maybe his 3 week old coupe is now TOTALLED??? again, GOOD news is that he's 'ok'!!!!! no word on the deer.

he's still waiting on the final say from his insurance company and said he would let us know how it goes. needless to say, i think he's 'DOWN AND OUT IN WEST LAFAYETTE'.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Poor Matt!! He was soooo excited about his coupe, I really hate that, but at least he is ok!! Good job on finding him!! :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Robyn P said:
Poor Matt!! He was soooo excited about his coupe, I really hate that, but at least he is ok!! Good job on finding him!! :D
yep, i'm sure he's really bummed. he said he'd get back to me when things settle down and he knows what he's gonna do for 'wheels'.....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well, I'm back, but not for long. Everything was finally worked out, but I'm buying a Mazda3 to replace the G6. I'll post a pic once I take delivery...should be sometime this week. This weekend has been lax, so I figured I'd visit the forums and say hi to everyone. :eek: :D

I saw that there is a G6 meet in Indiana sometime in the future...let me know...I'll be a lsoer and show up with my M3, but it'd be nice to meet all of you. Keep me informed!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well, I found a real good priceo n this 3, and a 6 is a little too large...I don't care for sedans, but the 3 is alright. If I would have bohght a 6, it would definately been a 5-door. The 3 I'm buying is a Grand Touring, which is completely loaded with xenon lights, moonroof, autoclimate, leather, etc...

The lease I had with the GTP was $219, I'm buying the 3 for $300 a month. It may not have as much power, but it's still "uniue" around these parts (I suppose the 2-door G6 is too).

·
Registered
423 Posts
hey, matt......good to have you back. keep in touch and i'll let you know of any future meets here in Indiana.

good luck with your new ride!!!

kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts