Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I really like the GTP in white. A lot. And I hate white cars, so that's saying something.

I especially love the "twin" pictures. I like Vibes, so this is a gorgeous pic for me to have seen lol.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, if i get up enough ambition and get bored enough i will register there. you might want to blank out your license plate in those pics. thats gotta kinda suck driving in nyc tho.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Looks good in white. I'd paint everything on that car white, including the front fascia inserts and the rear fascia extension.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I moved the pics so thats why they were down for like 10 mins but. No offense to the guy above but i think it would look horrible with white front fascia inserts and the rear fascia extension. I would paint the mirrors white but that plastic and paint don't mix the paint would never stay on, would be great if it would but i don't think it would happen.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Other than these pics (which look great), I never seen a white G6 Coupe-- until today. I was downtown today (Chicago; school) and saw one go past. It really got my attention and looked really good too!

·
Registered
122 Posts
lic plate

Coupe_GTP_ said:
like i said last time looks pretty cool but you might wanna cover up the license plat numbers so no one can see them. but then again all g6's look cool
thx bud--thay were temp plates--thats why i did not cover them up

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool, thought they looked a lil off but there are tons of different license plates for different states so i was clueless heh. anyhow i haven't really gotten good use of my g6 since allot of the days i been driving my vibe. Well maybe not a whole lot, I would say I have driven my vibe 6 days since i got my g6. You got to love snow and ice heh, wouldn't be so bad if i didn't live on a slick hill. But i am going down south to North Carolina next year for school so it won't be that bad. The only reason I got my g6 I think is since there not selling the best i suppose and so there going cheap at auctions or something similar to that. So my dad jumped on it and got it for me and here I am.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts