Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, if i get up enough ambition and get bored enough i will register there. you might want to blank out your license plate in those pics. thats gotta kinda suck driving in nyc tho.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I moved the pics so thats why they were down for like 10 mins but. No offense to the guy above but i think it would look horrible with white front fascia inserts and the rear fascia extension. I would paint the mirrors white but that plastic and paint don't mix the paint would never stay on, would be great if it would but i don't think it would happen.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool, thought they looked a lil off but there are tons of different license plates for different states so i was clueless heh. anyhow i haven't really gotten good use of my g6 since allot of the days i been driving my vibe. Well maybe not a whole lot, I would say I have driven my vibe 6 days since i got my g6. You got to love snow and ice heh, wouldn't be so bad if i didn't live on a slick hill. But i am going down south to North Carolina next year for school so it won't be that bad. The only reason I got my g6 I think is since there not selling the best i suppose and so there going cheap at auctions or something similar to that. So my dad jumped on it and got it for me and here I am.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.