Pontiac G6 Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Want to change my dome lights in my 06 coupe to red... Easy?
Super easy. Pop the cover off and stick the LED in. But be warned there will be a slight dim of light coming from the LED even when it is "off" unless you wire in a resistor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys...i just bought white leds for my interior but the map light on the passenger side keeps losing one of the leds in it did that happen to any of u..and if anyone would know a solution for it it will be highly appreciated it because this is the second bulb it blew..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone replaced the bulbs for the climate control knob (vents/direction, lower right side) ? How do you get AT them? What do you have to remove? 2007 G6 GTP

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
I'd do this if I didn't like the red so damn much!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I'd do this if I didn't like the red so damn much!
I even thought about it. But since every other illumination throughout the car is also red I figured its better to keep it all matched.
Plus at night I keep my gauges at the lowest dim setting. I can see em but no bright redness. Also I feel as if it'll prolong the life of the non led bulbs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

Interior Blue LED swap, I have yet to complete the conversion though. I still need to swap out the cruise control buttons, shifter and instrument cluster(blue with white needles)

61 - 71 of 71 Posts