Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 3.5L and I was wondering if a 2009 gt front bumper would fit. I was also wondering if the gxp rear bumper would fit. Thanks in advance for any help hope everyones doing good!

·
Registered
2006 G6 GTP F40
140 Posts
I have a 2007 3.5L and I was wondering if a 2009 gt front bumper would fit. I was also wondering if the gxp rear bumper would fit. Thanks in advance for any help hope everyones doing good!
All the bumpers are interchangeable. Fronts will fit all cars. If you want the rear, those are chassis specific. So, if you have a sedan, get a sedan bumper. If you have a coupe, get one from a coupe.

·
Registered
2007 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible, 3.9l V6 automatic
16 Posts
All the bumpers are interchangeable. Fronts will fit all cars. If you want the rear, those are chassis specific. So, if you have a sedan, get a sedan bumper. If you have a coupe, get one from a coupe.
Do you know if the coupe rear bumper would fit on the convertible? I know that the coupe taillights don't fit the convertible, but I don't know if that's because the convertible taillights go up further into the rear panels or if it's a bumper fitment issues. I saw another post that said coupe rear "should" fit but I couldn't find any examples of anyone actually doing it.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
I have never tried myself but it seems to me others have said they are not interchangeable.
Not a good answer,I realize.

·
Registered
2006 G6 GTP F40
140 Posts
I don't see a reason why the rear bumper should not fit on a convertible. Just make sure that your rear bumper comes off of a two-door coupe. The sedan rear bumpers are definitely not interchangeable with the coupes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts