Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the 06-08 window switch bezels for the coupe/convertible were the same as the 06-08 sedan's? I assume they are, judging my door panel illustrations, but I was lookin for accertainty before I oder the replacement part from gmparts, anyone's help is appreciated.. Thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that, I mean the back door, on the back door of my sedan, the window button bezel should be the same as the passenger side window button bezel on a coupe, correct? Because I think it's just the button in the coupe on the passenger side, no window lock or anything?

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Ive never looked at the buttons on a sedan's back door versus a Coupe's.
Sooo I dunno.....what are you trying to do?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they're the same, considering gmpartsdirect only offers them for the coupe. I'm fabricating custom door panels, but I lost the one wndow bezel lol, slight setback : )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
neither, I lost the window switch bezel for the rear passenger door, if you goto gmpartsdirect, 07 pontiac g6, door parts, interior trim, window switch bezel, passenger side. it comes up with 06-08 coupe/convertible

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.