Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My G6 came with tint on it already but I have no idea what strength, I doubt its stock (would it even come stock?). If I posted some pics could anyone possibly tell me what % it is?

· 2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
Yes we could tell you. And no it wouldn't come stock i dont think... but mayybe...

About the tint, take a picture of it from both the inside and outside of the car. Depending on the reflectiveness of the tint it could throw off our guesses.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
k ill snap some pics, ill roll em down so u can see the difference too cuz theres a small gap at the tops

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
tint does not come stock. but the dealer sometimes have a tint guy that workers there at the dealer. so therefore could have tinted it before he put it on the lot

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I have pictures of my car, and a few pictures of the tints up in my album now. If you could try and tell me the % I would greatly appreciate it.

· Premium Member
643 Posts
It looks like 35% to me, but it's hard to tell because it's cloudy there.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
The back windows look darker than the front because of the angles and the clouds in the window. But if there all the same shade I would say 35%. If front is lighter then the front would be 50% and the backs would be 35%. but you would have to do it sunny but like a direct line view not at an angle where you can see the clouds. thats my guess tho. I know that its not 20%. From the look of it.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I can take some more, i noticed that once i uploaded them too haha, ill swap em out and repost to letcha know, thanks for the time man

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
no prob!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.