Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get Window visors for my car. Any suggestions on some good ones? Is it worth it to get the expensive $100+ ones?

·
Registered
85 Posts
If by window visors you mean window deflectors, then i personally like the weathertechs more than those other ones. I think that the ones that you stick on over your windows with 3m tape looks like crap. But i guess you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes window deflectors, I'm leaning towards the weathertechs because I want it done right. However I don't want to waste a hundred bucks if it's not worth it

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I have the weathertechs and I love em. They sit inside the window channel so you can hear the windows hit em when you roll em up, but they look so much cleaner and pro like.
I have pics in my progression thread.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
They're easy as cake to install and always removable without any cruddy adhesive, makes for good resale if you ever decide you don't like em anymore too.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
The weathertechs don't have adhesive. Except the rear ones, but its thin double stick tape to keep it from sliding down the channel. They're generally held in by friction.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ooh ok I misread your last post. They said the back Windows are held on with 3m tape. I don't know much about that tape but I think it will come off easily. Hopefully I won't have to take them off ever!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Its not like the usual 3m tape that's gray with a red backing, its much thinner since it sticks itself inside the window track at the top of the window frame you won't see it once installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts