Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i change my fuse first or what ? I’m lost and don’t know what i should try to do first .

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you can hear the pump running, don't change the fuse. Check to make sure the pump is not running. Before changing anything.
Lift your hood and check to see if the hose might be broken along the way from the pump to the nozzles.if it you will need to get it replaced or repaired. Keep the hood up and have some one look while you run the pump. It may take a while if your blanket that is attached under the hood is dry. By now some of the plastic fitting and nozzles are getting old and brittle. It doesn't take much to break them. So be careful.
Good luck and let us know how you do.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you can hear the pump running, don't change the fuse. Check to make sure the pump is not running. Before changing anything.
Lift your hood and check to see if the hose might be broken along the way from the pump to the nozzles.if it you will need to get it replaced or repaired. Keep the hood up and have some one look while you run the pump. It may take a while if your blanket that is attached under the hood is dry. By now some of the plastic fitting and nozzles are getting old and brittle. It doesn't take much to break them. So be careful.
Good luck and let us know how you do.
The washer nozzles are very brittle and break where the hose connects to them as stated by member convertme. I know, both were broken on mine when I got the car 2 months ago. rockauto.com had the best price of sites I trust to get replacements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts