Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 41 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Windshield mark

I have tried using windex and a Scotch plastic abrasive pad, toothpaste ( did not work but the windshield smelled great ) and now my buddy gave me a bottle of No Touch Auto Glass Stripper. Is that what you call " glass scrub"?

Steve

· Registered
21 Posts
Glass Scrub

I will look for glass scrub in the Canadian Tire store up here in the Great White North. If I cannot find it, a trip to Buffalo, N.Y. is coming soon. I just tried No Touch Glass Cleaner. I will let you know the results.

· Registered
21 Posts
Windshield mark removed

I used "No Touch Auto Glass Stripper" on the windshield. Checked this morning and the mark was no longer there. I also ran through a storm this afternoon and the mark did not reappear while running the wipers. Fingers crossed and I will keep the group informed.
Thanks to all who responded...Guess I can put the hammer away for now.

Steve

· Registered
21 Posts
Glad it helped

It finally rained a bit, but I was only out in it for about 20 minutes. I had cleaned my windshield (and wiped the blades with it also) with No Touch Windshield Cleaner and I do see that there appears to be little or no evidence of the mark.

It's going to be dry again for a while, so I doubt I'll have much more to add for a bit, but initially at least, it looks like the No touch cleaner is helping.

David
Dave
Glad the No Touch helped you . I have not seen the mark since my initial application.

Steve

1 - 6 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.