Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know how to change Windshield Wipers on a 2005 Pontiac G6 I purchased Rainx Wipers and can't figure out how to release the Wipers from the arm it has a button on each side of the wiper arm but when I press in nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:)

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
pull the wiper up. push the buttons on each side then push the wiper blade up and it will slide out. kinda hard to explain but hopefully this helps

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
The wipers that I buy cost $66 at the dealer!!!! haha

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
I bought mine at Advanced auto parts for 34 total for both sides. One hell of a good deal i thought.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
haha nope thats what the dealer charges and the auto store by the house in tennessee doesnt carry them :(

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Wiper blades for the 2008 are only available at a dealership unless you can wait for / trust those available on e-bay. Found that out the hard way this past winter. I knocked off the tip of the driver's side blade scraping ice off the windshield and while driving on the highway the rubber part of the blade started coming out. Found the nearest auto parts store (Auto Zone) and was told I could only get them at the dealer. Of course that was on a Sunday...

·
Registered
62 Posts
There was a little article in the store mag roughly July about wipers that are OEM flex blades coming soon, then on roughly the 13th here they were delivered to our store, but each region could be different, I would estimate they would be in every Auto Zone nation wide very soon.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Hopefully haha cause I pay way to much for mine now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts