Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
LOL..only reason the Fbody/Mustang crowd usually get Winter beaters is for 1 of 2 reasons.

1) Car is broke anyways.. so they need a winter beater.

2) Car makes too much HP / Is too scary in the snow to drive.

Otherwise they are not exotic enough to even bother parking for the winter. :) Give me a C5 or C6 and you will see me out there crusing in the snow. ha ha

·
Registered
525 Posts
:) I know the 96 Z is a handful with all seasons.. but its not as tame as a vette is either. How is the GTO in the snow? I am 99% sure that will be my next car.. I have a friend with a modded 04 (356rwhp) and he runs winter tires so no complaints from him.

·
Registered
525 Posts
G6GTPV6HO said:
My Gtp Was A Want Not A Need. Its One Of 8 In My Fleet Of Cars.
To Me My Car Is Special It's A 6-speed Coupe That I Ordered And Waited 2 Months For. To Me Spending $20,000 + For Anything Is Worth Trying To Keep Nice For As Long As Possible.
Everyone will see different on this one.. not a big deal. :) Its a good thing to love your car and treat it well.

I have friends that only drive their 20K Z28s during the summer and roll around in 30 ~ 40K AWD BMW, Audis, etc during the bad weather. Just depends on what you are in too I guess. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.