Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need new blades, make sure you go in and get them replaced under warranty. I went in and asked how much for a pair and they said $60 or $40 with employee pricing. When I started to complain about the price they said well you should still be under warranty so they are free. I grabbed the new ones, replaced them and had to give the old ones back. The good news is that they seem to last about 18 months or more unlike the cheapy replacements from anco.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
At my dealership, the wiper blades are advertised for $19.95 each(AC/Delco).

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Trico makes exact fits now. Here are the part numbers:
TRICO Part #2113 $11.08
TRICO Part #2413 $13.09

I bought mine at http://www.rockauto.com

They also show a replacement 45205 and 45245 for $2.91

If anyone buys those replacements then please let me know if they fit.

The exact fits work fine but are a tad pricey when you factor in shipping.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you need new blades, make sure you go in and get them replaced under warranty. I went in and asked how much for a pair and they said $60 or $40 with employee pricing. When I started to complain about the price they said well you should still be under warranty so they are free.
The Oracle is STILL under warranty... I had a L/O/F done the other day & asked how much they charged for replacements. I was quoted $29 a piece (no charge for labor to put them on). :eek: Nothing was said about being under warranty - but I will call Monday & inquire. I opted to fill my tank vs. the cost of ONE blade. I went shopping around & there appear to be no more refills for any vehicle. I personally want the car to remain the way it looked when I bought it new. Stay tuned - I'll see what the "warranty" topic buys me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts