Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

New to the forum, but not to my G6.

I want to tap into a ignition switched wire on my fuse panel, but I can't figure a way to find which wire is what short of tapping each one with my multimeter probe. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a wiring diagram online or anything, just PM me or send me an email. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Everyone,

I want to tap into a ignition switched wire on my fuse panel, but I can't figure a way to find which wire is what short of tapping each one with my multimeter probe. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a wiring diagram online or anything, just PM me or send me an email. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wiring Diagram

Hey Everyone,

Everyone wants to sell you a wiring diagram. I have a list of many of the "interior" wires for most jobs. I bought one on line to wire in my remote starter. If you email me I will send you a copy of the purchased one I have. I haven't dove into the job yet but it looks pretty good. I don't believe charging someone for something like that.
Email me at [email protected] and I will forward a copy of the written diagram.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah i have been having issues with my wiring... jzybyo7 i had sent you an email but i thought i would post something on here too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts