Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2009 PONTIAC G6 GT Convertible
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's with a heavy heart that I recently traded my 2009 G6 GT Sport. It's the first GM that I have owned since my 2003 Aurora V8. My G6 was fast, and if I laid off my lead foot got decent mileage. Highway cruising was smooth even with the top down. The Monsoon fit the car perfectly with the exception that it was so powerful it would rattle the speakers. The CD player wouldn't function but I made up for that with SAT radio. When I sold my GT it had 25,727 original miles purchased from an 2nd owner who fit the stereotype of the little old lady, however she really was recently retired and enjoyed the Florida sun in her retractable but had to unfortunately give up driving.
There were a few annoyances with the car such as the power drivers seat track was worn and the seat would ever so slightly move back and forth when stopping at a light. And of course the non functioning CD player.
G6 Owner's Club members are the best and I will miss you all and will mostly miss driving my G6. I have admired the car's styling and always wanted to own one from the first time I visited a Pontiac dealership and saw an brand new retractable on the showroom floor.
So thanks to you all for letting me "brag" about my G6 and for all the great advice you've given. Happy Motoring to you all!! -Jim

·
Registered
390 Posts
Well good wishes to you and whatever it is you're moving on to.
Yes the "Vert is a low production number car and does have great looks, but I also like the 4 dr. for looks and perf. also. Our 08gt now has 190k miles and pretty much all good for a RUSTBELT area car with this kind of use it gets from us. Most everything it's needed over the last 3 years has been normal to any make/model vehicle. ANY 'vert has quirks of their own in maint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts