Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I have yet to start a progression page even though i have had my car for a little over a year and a half. My car started as an 08 base g6 v6. I have done several things to Delilah.

Current Mods:
Window Tint 20% except front windshield
Black CCFL Eagle Eyes
55W 5000K Low Beam
35W 3000K Fog Light
Pioneer front speakers
Polk Audio 6x9
2 Boss Audio Phantom 12" Subwoofers
Boss Audio Phantom 2600Watt Amplifier
Dual 12" non ported enclosure
Sanded, Primed, and Painted stock 5 spoke rims
P225/50R17 Nexen N5000 Tires
LED interior and Exterior Conversion
Racingline Strut Tower Bar
Plasti dipped black recessed upper and lower grills
Decepticon badges in place of GM door badges
Roof Spoiler
2009.5 Sedan Spoiler
Custom Side Exit Exhaust
Modified Chevy Caprice Push Bumper
20" Led Light Bar rated @ 9000Lumens for Push Bumper (In the Mail)
Plastidipped door handles, side trim, fuel door, 09.5 spoiler, pontiac emblems

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's actually made for a 2012-2014 chevy caprice ppv. But it actually fits damn near perfect on the g6. I did have to cut the mounting bracket in half and am having to relocate the top mount so I do not have to cut my bumper cover at all but just my recessed grills. And that's only taking out one or two honeycombs. I'm thinking of pushing the bottom out another couple inches to allow it to flow with the bumper more. But other than that, I have gotten nothing but compliments here on base for being unique about customizing MY car

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

·
#beardlife
21 Posts
I'd get in to much trouble with one of them on the from of my car...One bad tourist driver and I would be breaking out the Pit maneuver and smashing them off the road

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man the side exhaust idea is nice! Do you have them coming off both sides or just 1? And is the bar on the front for looks or function? or both... ;) Nice car man definitely have to meet up one day.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey man thanks. the exhaust is only on the driver side because the fuel tank is in the way on the other. Although, i have been thinking of different ideas for a rear exit cause i want to lower my car and my exhaust wont many speedbumps around here as it is. And the push bumper is for function. It has a 20" LED light bar putting out 9000 lumens.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First picture is my eagle eyes on. the second one is just the LED light bar

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts