Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what the first body kit will look like. It should be interesting to see it...I think the G6 almost looks like a variant on the 2004 GTO...anyone else think this? ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was saying that because of the similarity in "euro" styling...besides if I were a G6 I wouldn't be offended...LOL :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
to me it looks more like an '05 Vibe sedan..........maybe?:confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well atleast you didn't say it looked rice....ROFLOL..... :p :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am willing to bet in a few months RKSport will have a GREAT looking one for the G6. I mean, look at the one they made for the Grand Am...its gorgeous.

·
Registered
369 Posts
... you know, the front end looks almost identical to the Vibe ... I compared them QUICKLY this morning and they are pretty close :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
we got people that like to chop things, lets get them to work, chop some G6's

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you might want to take a look in the off topic section.... ;) :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
i'm talking more like body kits chopping not painting

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GrandAm95 said:
i'm talking more like body kits chopping not painting
Unfortunatly I am not that good yet so a body kit would be a real hard task for me. :D

But maybe soon I'll be able to try... ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
highwayprowlerz said:
If I got a body kit for my G6 (which I'll never get) it would be a kit to make the car look like my Grand Am SC/T. :)
... not quite sure what is meant by that statement but everyone has an opinion I guess :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
for real

when i parked it behind my moms 04' infiniti g35 and walked away... i noticed from the side it seriously looks alot like it!...

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'd bet a month's pay that the first body kits will look exactly like any other body kit from the same company.

I'm amazed at how uninspired most of these companies are in how they keep copying themselves just to make an ugly kit fit a new car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know about a body kit either. About the similarity with a GTO, i almost agree... sometimes, i forgot the G6 has 2 rear doors...feel like i drive a sport 2 doors coz of the back shape.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts