Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Love the kit, it looks sick! Back and forth on the decal though it definitely looks good in red. Comin along nicely.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks my dudes and the pillars i just took em off and painted them easier than you would think.!!! my eibach lowering springs should be coming in today i caint wait to get them on!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
whatd you do for the prep work on those pillars they look real good man good job!...also whatd you use for that trim around the speedometer, tachometer, etc. it looks like its red during the day and lights up at night? everything looks good keep it up

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for the pillars i didnt use anything just cleaned all the dust dirt and stuff off really good then painted em with vinyl paint they have held really good they have been painted about a year now. and the red around the dash speedometer thing lol is a red neon you can get from pepboyz for like 12 bucks.

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Nice look 6 man! Interior looks sweet. Keep it up.

·
Registered
911 Posts
nice...ive got the black/red theme goin on too but i have a crimson red 6 and workin towards blacking out all my chrome. will have to give those pillars a go but i might scuff em up a bit with some 400 grit.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Agree with all. The whole red theme you got going on is pretty sick. Funny story; when I test drove my g6 I thought in back of my head "The interior lights would look sick if they were red". Well.....they were red. I am thinking of doing the foot lamps you got going on. I have seen a few people do it and love it. Where do you put the lights exactly?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks ya i love the red i figured since all the lights where already red i should just go with it! and the floor lights the driver side was easy it has like the perfect spot under there for the neon, now the passenger side is a lil more tricky ill put some pics up of how mine are sometime this week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts