Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
been there, dun that, got a refund after bitching enough.

short storey. bf bought the atleezas(sp?) off a "store" on ebay, in the title it said coupe taillights, in the description it said vert. emailed the guy to double check before purchasing and he assured us it would deff fit. well boy oh boy was he wrong! the round housing. i guess u could call it, on the back was to large to fit in the fact mounts. called the guy and explained that it would not fit. He said we were jus doing it wrong. so i took pics and emailed he still instisted i was it wrong. so i then asked to speak with the supervisor and explained the situation to him, ending with he was welcome to come out and try to show me how to install it personally if he'd like, but in the end it would jus be cheaper and more rewarding to smack his employee upside the head and refund my $.

i also had to explain to him that he might want to explain that just because a coupe and a vert have similar body stlyes doesn't mean they have the same parts.

stupid parts people nvr know wat they're talking about. no offense to the guys on here who work for parts stores. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
jus put the stock ones back on.

the bf has a friend who's gonna tint them for me though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.