Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so friday night i wrecked my g6 i hit a tree doing 30 give or take a few mph i hit almost dead on just slightky to the passenger side where the tree hit there is i nice tree shaped indention pretty far back into the front of the car i know i will need a new hood, bumper head lights, grills both side fenders and all new radiator oh and the airbag poped im not sure what all is wrong under the hood but the stearing seems to be ok when it was being loaded onto the the wrecker when the guy turned the wheels they turned i dont know how hard it was for him to turn but how much do you guys think it will cost and do u think they will total it it is a 2008 with just over 47000 i dont know if the frame is damaged could u guys give in put on that like how strong the fram is and stuff please and i havent gotten to take any pics since it was friday night and a holiday weekend and it was raining they guy didnt take it there lot we think he might have just drove the truck home or parked it in the garage at there companies place im ok my arms got a lil burnt from the airbag and im super sore but other than that im good besides not having a car :-(

· Registered
555 Posts
Glad your ok. Im sure your 6 is totaled. Get a new one (a used new). Sue the tree and you'll have the money for another G6 (amercians sue? pffft)

· Registered
292 Posts
I think we are all interested to know the story about how the tree jumped out in front of you. Poor driving conditions or just real bad luck?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well what happen was i was on my way home from my closing shift at work. and noddded of for a few seconds so much can happen in a few seconds ...WHAM. whats worse is i was only a mile from my house. oh and its not the trees fault although i wish it would have gotten outa the way lol. im not sure whagt im gonna get if they total it though. I really liked my G6 but im not sure i want another one, im not sure i like fwd. this car was the first fwd car i had and i think i like rwd beter, but im not sure yet and it all depends on how much i get back, but thats if they evern total it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.